We commit to provide each of our clients with a smooth, worry-free transition experience. We are determined to avoid the usual stress, pain, difficulty, and client team resource consumption customarily associated with bringing on a new vendor.
When you sign on for a new service from ScanSTAT, we assign a transition team to you composed of project leaders and subject matter experts. They will begin your transition with a kick-off call to design an onboarding plan specific to the needs of your organization. After that, we conduct weekly status calls as we move you through the process.
Depending on the service or project engagement, the typical time frame for onboarding ranges from one to six weeks. The transition team will follow a five-step onboarding plan tailored to your requirements, IT connectivity and desired workflows.
- Discovery - We lead a kick-off call to understand your unique environment. We exchange expectations for the onboarding process.
- Connection - We establish IT connectivity, obtain necessary credentials, set up the technology, and train your staff.
- Scope of Work - We document all workflows and agree upon a Scope of Work as our plan.
- Go-Live - Our Client Service Representative will begin processing your requests or filing your records either onsite or remotely as planned. Our transition team will reconnect for your feedback and onboarding sign-off.
- Transition to Client Services Team - Our Client Experience Manager will assume responsibility and serve as your regular contact.
Want to learn more? Contact us to start the conversation.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
"During our 10 years, we have had great service, support and continuing education. I am always so impressed by their communication — they keep us updated about the latest changes expected by the government and insurance industry."
– Debi M., HIM Manager
"Through our partnership with ScanSTAT, our needs are handled consistently, professionally and correctly with little to no oversight required on our part. This is a luxury for me that few vendors provide."
– Stewart S., Practice Manager
Make the Switch
ScanSTAT makes it simple to begin our conversion services. Start today with an overview of our EHR services to find out how we can completely remove the daily burden and workflows of managing your incoming documents.