Encore! Encore! Join us on Monday, June 6th at 1 pm Central.
With the abundance of interest we’ve heard regarding upcoming Office of Civil Rights (OCR) Phase Two Audits, we are offering another LIVE opportunity for you and your organization to hear more details. Our compliance expert, Kathryn Ayers Wickenhauser, has the information you need. Join her on Monday, June 6th at 1 pm Central to learn more.
This webinar will cover:
- Why healthcare organizations should be prepared for the OCR Phase Two Audits
- Types of healthcare entities included in the audit pool
- What documentation the OCR is requesting from those organizations selected
- How these audits will expand in the future
- Expected timelines if your organization is selected
- What information you can start gathering now to prepare
Want to know more in case your entity is selected for an OCR Audit? Register here for the complimentary webinar.
(PS: Know someone who needs to hear this information? Please feel free to share!)
Missed the webinar? Don’t worry! We have a recording here for you.